CXT Software is entering the final testing stages of the next X Dispatch and Nextstop Mobile versions, in anticipation of a Q4 release. Some of the exciting new development includes…
Driver / Mobile Features
- Nextstop Mobile permission to require enabling GPS on a device, before drivers can take action on dispatched work
- Drivers can use fingerprint login functionality with Nextstop Mobile
- New functionality to force camera usage for drivers – for scanning, photos, and visual proof of delivery
- Driver pay improvements, enabling advanced zone to zone surcharge pay from override pay charts
- New parcel refrigeration type selection available, so drivers can indicate what kind of refrigeration is used for specific parcel types
- Parcel items functionality, enabling drivers to specify a quantity per parcel (for example: 2 red tops and 3 blue tops in a lab bag)
- Pre-built reports, to capture over/short exceptions for parcel items
X Dispatch Features
- Expanded credit card processing through Plug’n Pay, with connectivity to many of the world’s largest credit card processors
- Dashboard improvements, enabling users to edit layout and add widgets
- Inclusion of visual proof of delivery photos when viewing orders and stops online
- Driver Portal: Drivers can now edit profile information such as phone and password details online
Stay tuned for more information on release notes and release dates.
Meet Christy – Product Manager
Christy Cocchia-Barbaree is the Product Manager here at CXT Software. Christy started with us in 2015 as a member of our Professional Services team.
In her role as Product Manager, she is responsible for generating new product development ideas; assessing new and current development workflows; reviewing customer requests; organizing and running the engineering backlog and sprints; managing Product staff members; and continually working towards our internal product roadmap goals. She works closely with Engineering and Leadership to ensure we are always striving to move our product into the future.
Christy brings 20 years experience in the courier and logistics industry, and also as a former user of CXT Software’s product suite. She was the Vice President and co-owner for one of CXT’s original customers that started using X Dispatch in 2001, where she handled all start up, programming, and training on the software for her company.
Customer Referral Program – Receive $500 When You Refer a Friend!
Refer a new customer to CXT Software and receive a $500 American Express gift card! Contact your CXT Software account manager to set up an introduction and to learn more about the program.