Connexion Technology LLC, dba CXT Software, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates cxtsoftware.com and the following applications (Operations, Client, Driver, Nextstop, Next Dispatch, X Dispatch, X Mobile, X Route, Rapidship, CXT and CXT Software) referred to as (the “Services”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Services.
We use Personal Information to provide you with service from our Services, to build features that will make the Services available to use, to contact you about the Services, and to send advertisements, marketing material or other offers that we think might be of interest to you.
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data We Collect – Personal Data
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data is any information collected and recorded in a format that allows you to personally identify, either directly (for example, name) or indirectly (for example, phone number), as a natural person. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Credit or Debit card and banking information
• Cookies and Usage Data
• Location Information such as GPS coordinates, speed, and heading
How We Collect Personal Data
We collect personal data from you in a variety of different ways:
• Online Services – We collect Personal Data when you request a demo or otherwise connect with us or post to social media pages or sign up for a newsletter or participate in a survey or promotional offer. We also collect information when you sign up for our paid services such as billing and payment information.
• Application Usage – We collect IP addresses, session time lengths, and other usage patterns. When using the driver app we collect location data which is used by our customers to track and manage their driver workforce. We do not collect location data for our purposes, only on behalf of our customers.
• Business Partners – We collect Personal Data from companies with whom we partner to be used for marketing and information purposes . Examples of Business Partners include market segment contact information and or route and optimization partners.
• Other Data – Data that generally does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate you. To the extent Other Data reveals your specific identity or relates to you, we will treat Other Data as Personal Data.
How We Collect Other Data
• Your browser or device – We collect certain data through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your computer or device type type (Windows or Apple, iOS or Android), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, internet browser type and version and the name and version of our apps you are using. We use this data to ensure that our Services function properly and provide the necessary information for our customers to make operational decisions.
• Cookies – We collect certain data from cookies, which are pieces of data stored directly on the computer or mobile device that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect data such as browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, referring URL, language preferences, and other aggregated traffic data. We use the data for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display data more effectively, to collect statistical data, to personalize your experience while using the Services and to recognize your computer to assist your use of the Services. We also gather statistical data about the use of the Services to continually improve design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions.
If you do not want data collected with cookies, you can learn more about controlling cookies at:
• Pixel Tags – We collect data from pixel tags which are used with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services.
• IP Address – We collect your IP address, a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files when a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. We use IP addresses to calculate usage levels, diagnose server problems and administer the Services. We also may derive your approximate location from your IP address.
• Aggregated Data – We may aggregate data that we collected, and this data will not personally identify you or any other user.
• Service Providers, professional advisors and business partners with whom we collaborate for purposes described in this business policy. The types of service providers may include technology providers, and advertising and marketing partners.
• Legal and regulatory personal to protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our websites and mobile apps), and claims and other liabilities.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to transfer the information we maintain in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (or during the negotiations of any of such sale or transfer). If we engage in such a sale or transfer (or related negotiations), we will – where required by applicable law – make reasonable efforts to direct the recipient to use the personal information we provide in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice. After such a sale or transfer, individuals may contact the recipient with any questions concerning the processing of their personal information.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to strict confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, financial, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We will take all reasonable steps to destroy, or erase from our systems, all the personal information we hold about you when it is no longer required.
The Services and their original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Connexion Technology LLC, dba CXT Software and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Connexion Technology LLC, dba CXT Software.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
How to Contact Us
Email us at [email protected]